Berringa - Australian Certified Organic Eucalyptus Honey (500g) - Everyday Use
✔ Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Eucalyptus Honey - Raw & Unfiltered
✔ Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
✔ Golden in colour with a delicately sweet taste and subtle floral aroma
✔ Sourced from several different species of native Australian Eucalyptus tree, including Yellow Box (Eucalyptus Melliodora), Stringybark (Tetradonta), River Red Gum (Camaldulensis), Green Mallee (Viridis)
✔ Antibacterial effects and increase immunity
✔ Perfect for everyday use
✔ Net weight: 500g
Eucalyptus Honey Functions
● Berringa’s Raw Eucalyptus Honey products are certified organic, meaning the honey has been collected from areas where no chemical fertilizers, synthetic pesticides, or other artificial chemicals have been used.
● Sourced from several different species of native Australian Eucalyptus tree, including Yellow Box (Eucalyptus melliodora), Stringybark (tetradonta), River Red Gum (camaldulensis), Green Mallee (viridis)
● Eucalyptus honey is thought to have anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, antiseptic and antibacterial effects and may help to generally increase immunity.
● May heal some wounds, ulcers, burns and abrasions, and is also thought to be effective on insect bites and stings.
● May provide relief from cold and flu symptoms, particularly sore throats and coughs.
● Take between 1 – 3 spoons daily
● Perfect as an additive for foods and drinks, or it can be taken by itself
● Not suitable for infants under 12 months
● May naturally contain bee pollen
● Do not use if lid seal is damaged or broken
● Pure, natural honey may vary in colour and texture, some crystallization may occur naturally