Berringa - Manuka Honey MGO220+ Antibacterial | General Wellbeing (500g)
✔ Mild strength 100% Australian Manuka Honey
✔ Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
✔ Guaranteed MGO220+
✔ Natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
✔ Bioactive honey suitable for general wellbeing
✔ Independently tested and verified through Australia Government NATA certified laboratories
✔ Maintain healthy digestive system
✔ Rich luxurious flavour
✔ Net weight: 500g
Manuka Honey Functions
● A prebiotic effect that helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and may assist in promoting beneficial bacteria.
● Stimulating and boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
● Antioxidants that may assist in protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
● Providing relief for coughs, colds and sore throats, mild upper respiratory infections and indigestion.
● Managing symptoms of gingivitis, including reducing plaque levels and bleeding.
● Managing eye and ear infections.
● Managing antibiotic-resistant Golden Staph infections
● Take between 1 – 3 spoons daily
● Perfect as an additive for foods and drinks, or it can be taken by itself
● MGO refers to Methylglyoxal, a globally recognised measure of antibacterial activity. Another system is “UMF” (a scheme created in New Zealand)
● The higher the MGO content the higher grade of honey
● Actual MGO levels of Berringa honey are verified through independent testing at Australian Government NATA accredited laboratories
● Not suitable for infants under 12 months
● May naturally contain bee pollen
● Do not use if lid seal is damaged or broken
● Pure, natural honey may vary in colour and texture, some crystallization may occur naturally