Berringa - Australian Manuka Honey Soothing Lozenges MGO900+ (30s)
✔ Made with high potency Australian Manuka Honey (MGO900+)
✔ Made in Australia
✔ Natural antibacterial properties
✔ Individually wrapped for soothing
✔ Lemon & menthol flavour
✔ Relief on the go
✔ 30 Lozenges
✔ Net weight: 150g
Manuka Honey Functions
● A prebiotic effect that helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and may assist in promoting beneficial bacteria.
● Stimulating and boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
● Antioxidants that may assist in protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
● Providing relief for coughs, colds and sore throats, mild upper respiratory infections and indigestion.
● Managing symptoms of gingivitis, including reducing plaque levels and bleeding.
● Managing eye and ear infections.
● Managing antibiotic-resistant Golden Staph infections
● MGO refers to Methylglyoxal, a globally recognised measure of antibacterial activity. Another system is “UMF” (a scheme created in New Zealand)
● The higher the MGO content the higher grade of honey
● Actual MGO levels of Berringa honey are verified through independent testing at Australian Government NATA accredited laboratories
● Not suitable for infants under 12 months
● May naturally contain bee pollen
● Do not use if lid seal is damaged or broken
● Pure, natural honey may vary in colour and texture, some crystallization may occur naturally